Introduction of 2017

Hi Friends,
Happy new year all of you. Today is my first post of 2017 . I am writing about my beginning of the 2017.
Beginning of 2017 learn me very good lessons and I want to share these lessons with you.
1) when clock shows 12:00 o'clock everyone getting there phone calls from there loved ones .and I picked my phone and check time once again and wish happy new year to self .
  This taught a lessons "never expect something from someone and you will be happy".
2) live the every moment when you are with someone this a lot to them how you pay attention to them . Especially when you are with girl . I believe it means a lot to them and don't expect same with others.because nobody cares like we do .

This is first post if 2017 so I am not going to bored you . Hope to see u tomorrow till then "stay happy stay safe "
Wishing you a very happy new year again.

Comments

Popular Posts